top of page
Image by Fran

Highland Bridge

Resources for providers offering medications for addiction treatment

Are you or is someone you know struggling with substance use (opioids, meth, cocaine, pills, alcohol)? To be directed to our patient-facing website for treatment options in Alameda County, please click:


Become confident in your buprenorphine induction in the ED, at home, for inpatients, and after an overdose.


More info on treatment of methamphetamine crisis


Info on treating acute withdrawal and medications for AUD

MAT topics
Alameda Health SUN Team is ready to help

Get follow up for your patient!

Call the SUN line: 510-545-2765


Or route patient's chart to "AHS Bridge"


Photo by Beth LeBerge (KQED)

To Our Patients or Potential Patients

This website is focused on supporting our care teams.

If you need help now, call or text 510-545-2765

Head to your nearest Emergency Department

Or check out our patient-orientated webpage here:

The Bridge: Alameda County Rapid Access - Substance Use Treatment


We can help with the following:


Harm reduction supplies (safe injection & smoking kits, fent test strips, Narcan)


Care navigation & peer support (call or text 510-545-2765 now)


Buprenorphine (Suboxone) for Opioid Use Disorder


Support for reducing or stopping other substances


Counseling, therapy, insurance, and other support

I love you guys. Thank you for saving my life.

-Common Bridge Clinic Testimonial

bottom of page